Danby Projects recently completed the civil construction works to SWC’s new 14MW gas peaking power generation plant in the NW of England.
SWC, which is part of the global Sterling and Wilson specialist infrastructure provider, required a flexible and committed partner to assist with this challenging project in complex conditions and surroundings.
Danby Projects were responsible in completing all the civil and building works to facilitate the installation of the new generators and associated infrastructure. This included all the RC works, perimeter security fencing, gas supply, drainage and surfacing.
- Management and disposal of contaminated ground
- Design and Construction of new reinforced concrete foundations for 7 new 2MW Gas powered generators
- Design and construction of foundation and blast compound for 18MVA transformer
- Design and construction of foundation for 20m tall stack
- Installation of new 4m high security fence
- Installation, testing and commissioning of new 300mm gas main