As part of Seqirus Vaccines continued growth, as the second largest influenza Vaccine company in the world, they required additional engineering storage. Danby Projects were instructed to design and build the new storage facility at their Liverpool site.
Utilisation of our extensive experience in these challenging environments was required, to ensure the excavation and concrete works did not disrupt the client’s day to day operations. This included the removal of an existing internal concrete slab inside the building and the provision of a new floor slab, along with reinforced concrete foundations for storage equipment. Composite panel walls to a height of 10m created the dust proof envelope and finally a Sikafloor 264 Epoxy coating to the new floor.
- Design and build
- Removal of existing concrete slab from inside the facility
- Provision of new reinforced concrete slab and foundations
- New composite wall envelope
- Sikafloor Epoxy floor coating
- Stringent health, safety and environmental conditions